Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let It Snow - Stamp Camp Card 1

Hi All,


Well, I thought I would post the first card we will be doing at my November Stamp Camp.

This card is actually a CASE of the one from the catalogue (I switched some of the papers, though). It uses the Big on Christmas stamp set - stamped in Basic Black ink onto Kraft CS. The 2 left corners were punched with the Corner Rounder. I watercoloured some shadow underneath with my Neutral Watercolour Wonder Cayons and my Aqua Painter. I stamped the snowman on a piece of white CS, coloured him with markers, cut him out, and mounted him with Dimensionals.
At the bottom of the Kraft piece, there is a piece of Real Red CS punched with the Scallop Edge punch.
The card base is Night of Navy CS, and I rolled the Jolly Wheel across the middle in Night of Navy ink (it's hard to see in the pic). Then, there is a strip of Old Olive CS, and at the bottom is a piece of DSP from the Christmas Cocoa pack (in the mini catty).
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: