Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday - Sketch 11

Hi All,


I am participating again in this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge, which you can find HERE at the Greeting Farm blog. I decided to use a digi image by Marina called Mistletoe Kiss. These 2 skunks are adorable!

I coloured them with copic markers, matted them with Baja Breeze CS, and added twinkle brads from Close To My Heart to the top right corner. They are really pretty and sparkly!


Underneath the skunks, there is white Liquid Applique with glitter to look like snow. I also added some Burgundy Stickles to the holly berries.

I used my Coluzzle to cut out the white circle, and embossed it with my Big Shot and Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder. I went over the raised parts and the egdes with Baja Breeze ink.

The 2 DSP sheets on the bottom are also from TGF - called Merry Merry. Those layers are also matted with Baja Breeze CS, and each piece has Liquid Applique and the bottom.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Robin that is one sweet card and AMAZING coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Renée said...

how sweet! super cute image, love the snow!