Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bella Toile - Stamp Camp Card 2

Hi All,


This is another card we made at my November Stamp Camp. I think this one was my favourite - it just had a classy look about it.
I only used Very Vanilla and Basic Black - clean and simple! Card base is Vanilla, then a layer of Black CS. The front layer is Vanilla, stamped with the Bella Toile background stamp in Versamark, and embossed with black EP.

I added 2 Vanilla half-back pearls from the Pretties Kit with Glue Dots to the top right side.

I also used the wide Black Striped ribbon from SU across the bottom - I think these wide striped ribbons are the most eye-catching ones they have ever released!


I used the sentiment from Sincere Salutations in Basic Black ink, and punched it out with my Curly Label punch, and that was matted with another Curly Label Punch out of Black CS.

That's the whole story, and I think it came out as an effective card!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: