Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding or Anniversary Couple

Hi All,

I really wanted to ink up this set I got from The Greeting Farm called Cake Topper. It is a really cute set for weddings/anniversaries.





Firstly, I used a standard sized white card base, and embossed it with the diamonds Cuttlebug folder with my Big Shot. It is hard to see in this pic, but you can always click on the photo to enlarge it.

Then, I used Basic Black CS, Basic Gray CS, and Basic Gray Prints DSP with my Classic and Scallop Oval Nestabilities (with the Big Shot).

I stamped the images in Black Versafine and embossed them with clear EP. I then coloured them with Copic markers. I cut them out, and mounted them on foam squares.

The sentiment was stamped on white CS and punched out with my Small Oval Punch, and I put a tiny bit of Pacific Point in on the outside just to frame it.

The ribbon is the Gray Taffeta from SU.

Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Renée said...

very pretty card! I love your colours!

Beate said...

Your card is too cute!
Hugs and smiles

Jessie said...

I want these as my wedding invitations! I LOVE IT! Would you be interested? Email me. Thanks J.