Saturday, March 21, 2009

SC220 - Rock the Farm

Hi All,


I saw the sketch Challenge this week over on SCS, and absolutely HAD to try it! I think I will use this one again in the future! I find that all the panels allow you to showcase some really lovely designer papers - and you don't need very big pieces, in case you are trying ot get rid of scraps!






Well, I am on a Greeting Farm kick lately. I used the adorable set called Rock the Farm. It is another one of those "Anya & Ian" sets, but I only took Anya this time. I also used a couple of the animals from McSplendid Farm.



I stamped her in Black Soot Ranger Distress ink onto Very Vanilla CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out. Same goes for the chicken. The cow was stamped onto the main rectangle panel and coloured with Copics.

I sponged Old Olive and Bashful Blue ink around the cow to fake a scene. That was mounted onto a Pumpkin Pie panel, then onto a Chocolate Chip panel. At the bottom, I punched the CS with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

The card base is So Saffron, then comes a layer of Chocolate Chip. The panels are made from my Hawaii Papaya DSP, then the So Saffron ribbon from the SAB catty is next.

I really wasn't sure what sort of sentiment to add to this one - I guess we'll see what I use it for!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*squeals* LOVE this card! Anya's are soooo adorable! And so is that cow! LOL...