Saturday, March 7, 2009

Verve Release Challenge

Hi All,

I noticed that Verve Stamps is releasing some new sets. In honour of that release they have posted a sketch challenge on the Verve blog. All you have to do, is make a card with the sketch, and post the link to your card in their Mr. Linky, and you will be entered to win some new stamps!

Here is mine:



The basis for my colour combo was the Hawaii Papaya DSP (retired from SU), which was one of my favs in the last catty.

The card base is Tangerine Tango, and I layered everything with Chocolate Chip.

I used 2 of the Verve stamp sets that I own: Beautiful You and Asian Flair.

On the large square panel I also used Kiwi Kiss sponging on the white CS, and Tangerine Tango sponging on the flower.

I covered the large flower with Crystal Effects, but you cannot see the reflection in this pic.

It is very rainy today, so hopes of a nice picture are dashed.


Stop by the Verve blog and check things out! (link is above)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the flowers and the fun dsp. Great job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.