Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pink Orchids

Hi all,
Happy Sunday - hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start next week with some gusto!  I was mostly cleaning today, but I was so exhausted from this week at work that I ended up taking a 2-hour nap in the afternoon.  Love it when I can do that :-)
I had dinner at my parents' house, and then came home and got crafty for a bit!

My card base is Rose Red CS, all my patterned papers are from the SU Raspberry Tart DSP pack, and I have black and white mats.  I also added a white strip across the middle punched with an EK Success edge punch. 

I stamped Pot O' Orchids for Lulu onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured it totally with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS - no Copics!  I also added some Wheat Versamagic sponging around the outside of the white square and added a black mat.

Don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week: to make a spring or Easter card!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: