Monday, May 30, 2011

Sketch Saturday: Dancin' Around

Hi all,

I'm playing along with this week's Sketch Saturday 157, and it's an interesting one!
Here's a glimpse:

I left out the circle because my image was way too big, and it would have been covered.  But I tried to get all the other stuff in :-)

Here's mine:
My card base is some yummy Diamonds Bazzill textured CS.  The patterned papers are both from the Cosmo Cricket pack called Salt Air, and the mat is Kraft CS, which was punched with the Martha Stewart Lattice edge punch.

For the main panel, I used Kraft CS, with a black mat, and I tied some Linen Thread around the top.  I stamped Dancin' Mae from Some Odd Girl onto Bella's Bestest Paper with Memento Tuxedo ink, coloured her with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on with foam dots.
I added some black Sakura Glaze pen to her iPod for some texture on the music note!

Copics used:
*Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R02
*Hair: E13, E17, E19
*Shirt: R02, R05, R08
*Jeans: B32, B34, B37
*Wrist band: R02, R05, R08, BG70, BG72, BG78 (BG's also used on the iPod)
*Shoes: 100, C5, C7

Don't forget about our scene challenge running on The Blog - you still have time to play before our next challenge arrives this week!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: