Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Father

Hi all,

Well, I have been commissioned by my work to make some Father's Day cards - when they ask me for cards, I always make something clean & simple (CAS), so that I can make several at a time.  So, I chose to pull out my Father Definition Block from Stamping Bella.  It's classy and simple, and it's very generic, so it can apply to lots of people!

I used a white base.  Then, I took another piece of white and stamped some trees from the SU set Lovely Trees (I think?) in Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss inks.  Then, I added some Bisque ink sponged around the edges, and matted it with black CS.

I took the definition block, and pulled a Linda, by stamping the words onto vellum, then wrapping the strip around the bottom layer, so that you can't see the adhesive :-)

See?  Nice and easy!  This block is perfect for Father's Day, and you can pair it with any "guy" image!

Don't forget about this week's sketch challenge on the Stamping Bella blog!  You still have until Thursday night to email Emily with your card using Paula's sketch!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: