Thursday, May 19, 2011

SOG Challenge: Make a scene

Okay, I don't mean that we want you to embarass yourself in the middle of a public area. 

It's time for another challenge at the Some Odd Girl blog!  This time, we want you to create a scene with your card - add some scenery in the background, throw in some clouds - throw caution to the wind!

I decided to use some of my cute Little Boy patterned paper from Echo Park...love those colourful buttons!  My base is Kraft CS, and all the mats are Basic Black.  I added some grass using Old Olive CS and my Martha Stewart grass edge punch, and I added a cloud using some white felt and a Die-Namics Die.  The main panel is done with Bermuda Bay CS.

I stamped the cute Tobie and His Puppy (in acrylic!) on Bella's Bestest Paper in Memento Tuxedo ink.  I coloured him up with Copics, cut him out with a white border, and mounted him on with foam dots. 

Make sure you stop by the SOG blog to submit your own creation using a scene - you have 2 whole weeks!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Grt card love your coloring..thks for sharing

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Fun papers!