Friday, November 12, 2010

Townscrapper: 2 Ribbons

Hi all,

It's Friday again! TGIF!  It's time for another Friday challenge over on the Town Scrapper blog!  This week, our challenge is to use 2 or more ribbons on the project!  Now, that should be pretty easy, right?  Well, I went for a boy card, and it's a simple one!

Here it is:

My card base is Kraft CS, followed by a Whisper White piece.  That was embossed with my Mesh Cuttlebug folder, and I wrapped my 2 pieces of black grosgrain ribbon around that piece.

I used the Victoria Case image called Keep the Peace Evan on PTI White CS.  He is coloured with Copics, and that panel was matted with a Basic Black layer.  Look at Evan trying to protect that poor fish from the cat!

I hope you're able to play along - check out the TTS blog, and link up your creation!

For all your papercrafting needs, contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623.



Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

He is SO cute Robin! AWESOME coloring!!!