Monday, November 15, 2010

Town Scrapper Monday Showcase

Hi all,

It's Monday again, and that means another showcase at The Town Scrapper blog!  As you know, on Mondays, the Scrapettes get to show you images from any brand that Phebe sells!

Today, I chose to play with a Magnolia image - I love the Tildas! Did you know that Phebe sells Magnolia images???

My card base is Baja Breeze CS, then the DSP is from the SEI collection called Glitzmas - love the metallic ornaments!  That was matted with Basic Black CS.  I also added a couple of the Felt Flurries from an old SU Accents and Elements package.  I cut out a Whisper White rectangle with a Basic Black mat.  At the top of that, I stamped my sentiment from Stamping Bella with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I stamped Tilda onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento ink, coloured her in with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on with Dimensionals.  I thought she made a cute Christmas card : )

For all your papercrafting needs, contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623.
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Too cute Robin!! I love the way you have her hanging/sitting off the edge and those tights are too cute. I hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Dana White said...

Robin she is so sweet - the strips are fantastic!!

FitterTwit said...

How did I miss this?!? So cute!!! Great job! :)