Sunday, November 28, 2010

A New Beginning

Hi all,


I wasn't able to play along with the InStyle Stamps blog hop this month because of some unexpected events, but I still wanted to show one last project for this month. Every month, I usually make a scrapbook page of my nieces because I have been so behind on those. So my project this time uses the digi image called New Year Chloe (from InStyle Stamps), and I made a big silvery page!

My base is a brushed silver CS, which was decorated with lots of white SU rub-ons (snowflakes & branch), and I added the black letters for the partial title (Making Memories rub-ons). I added a white strip at the bottom, which was punched with my Martha Stewart Icicle edge punch, and some silver Making Memories rub-ons for the rest of the title.
The next panel is Whisper White with some silver SU rub-ons along the edge, matted with Basic Black. Then, the piece de resistance, the picture of my niece, was also matted with Basic Black CS.

Chloe was printed onto PTI White CS, coloured with Copics, and cut out with Label 4 Nesties. I added some Liquid Pearls to her hairband, and her New Year's sash is coloured in with Sakura Glaze Pen for sparkle.

Don't forget to stop by the ISS blog and check out all the challenges that are always running!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: