Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Showcase and Au Revoir!

Hi all,

Welcome to another Monday, which means a showcase at The TownScrapper blog!  Alas, this is my last post as a Scrapette - November marks the end of my DT term : (
I got to work with some realy fun and talented ladies, so I will definitely be blog stalking all of them!

So, for my card today, I chose to work with a Greeting Farm image - it is one of their sprouts called Vivi.  She is such a cute little elf - again, I just love those ears!

My card base is Tempting Turquoise CS, and I added a panel of Gable Green on top, embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder, and that was matted with Whisper White.  I also added 3 strips of Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon around that base.
The next panel is a fuzzy piece of DSP from SU's Christmas Cocoa pack, matted with Whisper White.

I stamped Vivi onto Bella's Bestest paper, coloured her in with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on with Dimensionals.

I had fun with this one, especially since the colours are a little unusual for the Christmas holidays!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: