Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chickee-poo

Hi all,

I was playing with some of my new images from the InStyle Stamps store, and so I had to bust out this adorable chick image called Chucky.  He is such a funny little furball!

Well, first off, my card base is Crushed Curry CS, next is a Whisper White piece, embossed with a Cuttlebug polka dot folder, and matted with Basic Black CS.  I added another black block on top of that just to make it pop.  The huge white medallion is a Spellbinders die cut, and I added some Liquid Pearls around that.  The cirlce is Sage Shadow CS, cut out with Circle Nesties, and the Basic Black piece is from a Spellbinders die too.

I printed Chucky onto PTI White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out with a small white border.  I stuck him on with Dimensionals, and that's it!

Don't forget to stop by the ISS blog - there are always sketch, colour and inspiration challenges running at any given time!  Try to win some free digis!!!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: