Monday, September 13, 2010

Town Scrapper Showcase: Fleurs

Hi all,

Well, it's another exciting Monday over at The Town Scrapper blog!  The DT get to showcase images from any company that Phebe sells at her store!  Well, I had an itch to pull out some Greeting Farm images, and I chose Fleur Anya!

I used Whisper White and Kraft CS.  The DSP I used is Raspberry Tart from SU (retired) - I love those green and pink colours!  I used my Circle Nesties for the circle and sallop circle panels, and I used my Photo Corner punch for the top 2 corners. I tied some Kraft Taffeta ribbon around that base layer.  My sentiment is from SU's Well Scripted set, stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and cut out.

I stamped Anya onto Neenah Solar White CS with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and embossed her with Clear EP.  I coloured her with Copics, cut her out, and attached her to the circle panel with Dimensionals.

Make sure to check out what all the DT have created at the TTS blog!  If you are interested in images from The Greeting Farm, you can contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

FitterTwit said...

PERFECT coloring! This is GORGEOUS!!!