Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Challenge at TTS: A Recipe

Hi All,

Welcome back to The Town Scrapper after a summer off!  We are back with a new challenge, and the whole DT is playing along!  This week, we were challenged to a recipe project...here are the ingredients:

- 1 stamped image
- 1 colour of cardstock
- 2 patterned papers
- 3 types of embellishment
- 2 ribbons

I chose to work with Magical Sophie, by Victoria Case.  My 1 colour of cardstock is Basic Gray Textured CS (I didn't count the white).  I used a Wild Wasabi Striped ribbon, and added a pink ribbon knot to that.  My 2 patterned papers are from an SU Simply Scrappin' Kit.  My embellishments are the pink glitter that I used on the image (dog collar and hair elastics), the rhinestones in the lower left corner, and the big sparkly swirl (got it on sale at Michael's).

My image was stamped onto PTI White CS, coloured with Copics, and cut out with Label 4 Nesties.  I added some Pretty In Pink sponging inside of that stencil as well.

Make sure to hop on by the TTS blog to submit your creation with this recipe - you have until next Thursday night at 9:00 pm, EST to play along!  There is always a fun prize up for grabs!

If you like this image or want to pick up any other awesome brands from Phebe's store, you can contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Maria said...

She is adorable Robin! Have a great weekend, Maria

Ann said...

So pretty Robin, love the pink and the coloring and the nestie.

Monique said...

Very cute!! Wonderful coloring.. and I love the glitter swirl..!!Have a great weekend :)

FitterTwit said...

Robin, this is AMAZING! The coloring is PERFECT! Great job!

Tricia said...

Fantastic card, Robin! I love your choice of pink and grey...wonderful soft colours! Fabulous Copic work!!

Dawn said...

Robin, this is truly a great study in how to colour folds in clothing!!! Cute to boot from top to bottom too!!