Sunday, September 12, 2010

InStyle Stamps Sponsors Card Positioning Systems

Hi all,

InStyle Stamps is sponsoring the Card Positioning Systems sketch this week (#184)!  Some of the DT got to play along with the sketch, and here it is:


This is a VERY simple sketch, and I made a VERY simple card to go with it.  I kept it clean and simple so the image could shine, and I added some texture with felt!

Here is mine:

My base is More Mustard CS, and I added some white felt clouds using my Die-Namics cloud die from MFT.  I love the texture this fabric adds to the card, especially since it is so simple.  I also took a piece of Gable Green CS, and punched it with my Martha Stewart grass edge punch.  On top of that, I added a rub-on sentiment from SU.

The image I chose is Lizzie in her digi form, but if you like some succulent red rubbah, she is also sold in that form!  I printed her off onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out.  I mounted her onto the card base with some Dimensionals, and we're done! 
You can head to the CPS blog to enter your card to try to win some ISS digis, and to see what thei DT have done as well!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: