Monday, September 13, 2010

New release: Mailbox Love

Hi all,

This week we are showcasing all the new images Virginia will be releasing at InStyle Stamps on the ISS Blog!  Today, we are looking at the image called Mailbox Love - it's a really cute one, and I have made mine REALLY big.

Here it is:

My card base is Kiwi Kiss CS, and that is followed by a piece of Sweet Slumber DSP with a Basic Black mat.  The nice clouds are part of the DSP - I love that paper!  I added an SU rub-on to the upper right corner.  For the strip across the middle, it is a Whisper White piece punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch, a Kiwi Kiss piece punched with a Martha Stewart grass punch, and a Basic Black piece punched with an EK Success punch.  I topped that with a brown checkered piece of DSP, and some Burgundy buttons on the left. 

I printed the mailbox onto PTI White CS twice, and coloured both in with Copics.  I cut one out with my Label 4 Nesties, then cut out the mailbox part of the second one and mounted it on with Dimensionals.  I added some Bashful Blue sponging to the sky part also.

Make sure you check out the DT samples on the ISS blog, and be sure to stop in there every day this week to see all the new images that are coming out!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Robin! AWESOME image and coloring!!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is super Robin!