Sunday, January 3, 2010

On The 9th Day of Christmas, TGF Gave To Me...

Hi All,

For The Greeting Farm's 9th sketch, I decided to go VERY clean & simple (CAS).  You can find the post HERE.  The deadline just passed to upload all of the cards to the TGF Gallery, which I have done, but I am posting them one by one on my blog, so the blog is a little behind.


I decided to use only white, black and gold fr colour, and decided to make a baby card out of it. 
My card base is Whisper White CS, then the rectangle is Whisper White, layered with Basic lack and Brushed Gold CS. 


For the horizontal strip, I used Whisper White CS embossed with the Paisley Cuttlebug folder, matted with Basic Black CS, and Brushed Gold CS, which was punched with the Crown Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

I stamped the bear and sentiment from Oh Baby in Versamark onto Whisper White CS, embossed with Gold EP, and cut them out with Classic Oval Nesties.  I layered that with Basic Black and Brushed Gold ovals.  I also added some cute rhinestones to the right side.


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: