Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA Relay Card 4: Prince Ian

Hi All,

This is my card for the 4th free digi that The Greeting Farm is giving away.  You can actually get the jpg image on the blog HERE


This one is definitely a simple card - not many layers, not many embellishments. My card base is Blue Bayou, then a layer of Chocolate Chip, then a layer of retired SU DSP.  The square and rectangle panels are also DSP, matted with Chocolate Chip.

I tied 3 strips of True Thyme stitched ribbon around the rectangle panel.  I added some adhesive nail heads on the square panel, and also onto the base.


The main panel is a piece of Blue Bayou CS, cut with my Peony Nesties.  I printed Prince Ian onto Neenah Solar White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out with Circle Nesties.  I also sponged some True Thyme ink on the circle while it was still in the stencil.

I wasn't sure if I should add a sentiment, so that is still pending.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: