Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mambo Always

Hi All,

Here is another SU card I made with the stamp set Always.  It is actually a CASE of a card on SCS by stampcrave, found HERE

My card base is Melon Mambo, followed by a piece of Very Vanilla, which is embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder.


The next panel is a piece of Very Vanilla rolled with my Swirls Jumbo Wheel in Blush Blossom ink, and sponged with Melon Mambo ink.  That was mounted onto a piece of Blush Blossom CS.

The heart from Always was inked up with Blush Blossom ink, then rolled in Melon Mambo ink, and stamped onto Very Vanilla CS.  I cut that out and wrapped some old pink SU ribbon aroung it and mounted it onto the panel.  I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto Vanilla CS, and cut it out with the Word Window punch.  That was mounted onto a Melon Mambo piece punched with the Modern Label punch.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: