Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Razzleberry Blossom

Hi All,

Unity Stamp Co. has some really great sentiments, and I decided to use one for the focal point of my card. See my sidebar for the link to the Unity website - this stamp is called "Blossom".



This is also my first time using the Rich Razzleberry colour from SU.

The base is Very Vanilla, then a layer of Almost Amethyst, and a layer of Rich Razzleberry, which was run through the Big Shot with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

SU's black wide striped grosgrain ribbon was tied in a knot around the bottom layer.

I coloured the sentiment stamp with Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, and Rich Razzleberry markers, then stamped onto Very Vanilla CS. It was cut out with my Label Nestabilities, and I sponged Rich Razzleberry around the edges with a sponge dauber.
I added 2 "Sparkles" from Close to My Heart - those are the little rhinestones in the middles of the flowers.
I punched out 4 leaves with my Leaves Sizzlet die and my Big Shot out of Basic Black CS, and stuck them around the main panel with my 2-Way Glue Pen.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: