Sunday, June 14, 2009

Greeting Farm Fairy

Hi All!

I wanted to post this card I made with Fairy Chloe from The Greeting Farm. They have 3 fairies altogether, and they are adorable!

My card base is Close to Cocoa, then layered with Elegant Eggplant, then Whisper White.

At the bottom, I added 3 circles (1/4") of Eggplant CS, topped with 3 black brads. The velvet ribbon is one that I got from an independent craft store a while ago - love the way it feels.

The flower and leaves are from Close to My Heart - I thought they would give the card a light forest-feel. The purple rhinestone brad is from SU.

The main panel is the same colour scheme (Cocoa, Eggplant, White), and Chloe is stamped in Versafine Black ink, and embossed with clear EP. I coloured her with my Copic markers, and added some sponging with Eggplant ink around the outside.
Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: