Saturday, June 6, 2009

Greeting Farm Geisha

Hi All,

The Greeting Farm has put out some disgustingly cute images lately. I used my Geisha Anya here - she used to be a digital image, and then they made her into rubber because she was so popular!



I stamped her with Memento Brown ink for a softer look, and coloured her with my Copic markers. I also used a Sakura Glaze pen on the flower in her hair for some sparkle.
I mounted her onto a white Classic Oval and a Taken With Teal Scallop Oval cut with Nestabilities.
The back panel is a piece of Pink Pirouette embossed with one of my Cuttlebug Folders.
On the right side, I used the EXTREMELY wide Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, and put 2 of the flowers from one of SU's Accents and Elements tins at either end.
I really like how this one turned out, but what sentiment to use?
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: