Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally! New modem = new blog post: Magnolia

Hi All!

Well, the internet issues are finally resolved, so I can get back into my routine.

I decided my first card would be a Magnolia - it's been a while since I worked with my Magnolias.


My card base is Whisper White, the next layer is Tangerine Tango, and the top layer is one piece of Haiku DSP from SU. I like this piece because it has so many different design strips, that it looks like you have pieced together a bunch of different papers.

Tilda was stamped on to Papertrey's white CS with Memento black ink, and coloured in with my Copics. It was punched out with my Oval Nestabilities, and the scallop layer was punched onto Old Olive CS.

I used my Word Window punch on the DSP, stamped the sentiment from Stamping Bella on a white piece, and layered it under the hole in the DSP.

The ribbon is the Striped Tangerine Tango from SU, and the flower is from Martha Stewart (bought at Michael's).


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh yes, this is beautiful! The colors are perfect and I am enjoying your blog!
luv,
Heidi