Monday, June 8, 2009

Agnes KETTO with Mojo Monday Sketch

Well, I made this card a while ago, to coincide with the Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks back. But, just posting it now, due to internet issues.



Well, I decided to use my adorable Agnes KETTO from Stamping Bella (see my sidebar for the link). I stamped her on white CS and coloured her with my Copics. I cut her out with my Circle Nesties, and cut a scallop circle out of Baja Breeze CS for the mat.


The DSP I used is from SU's Green Tea pack (retired), and I ran my Basic Gray CS trough my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I put some adhesive peals on the corners - got them from Michael's.
I also outlined some of the designs from the embossing with white gel pen, so they would stand out a little. The ribbon in the striped Baja reeze from SU.

Overall, I really liked this sketch...I wouldn't mind trying it out with some other colours.




Well, I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: