Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MIA: Back with a Sprout Card

Hi All,



Wow, did I take a long break! Well, I decided to come back with a card made from a Sprout - a Wild Sprout, that is! I used Dahlia from the Wild Sprouts collection at the Greeting Farm. She is so adorable.


I stamped Dahlia in Versafine Black, and embossed her with Clear EP. I coloured her with my Copic markers. I also added Crystal Effects to the purple flower to make it POP.

On the white panel, I stamped the grass from Inspired by Nature with Handsome Hunter and Always Artichoke inks. I layered one of the printed window sheets on top of that - the one that has the white vines and leaves on it. On top of the window sheet, I added some self-adhesive daisies from Martha Stewart for some extra colour and fun.

I attached the window sheet with Brilliant Blue brads in the top 2 corners. The card base is Elegant Eggplant, and the next layer is Crushed Curry (NEW colour!).

I like that the card turned out looking like a scene!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: