Monday, September 8, 2008

Time to bring out....the Christmas Cards???

Hi all,

So, I have pulled out this year's first Xmas camp card. This one uses some new colours, it is slightly unorthodox. I did use my new Sizzix Big Shot Scallop Circle die though! The regular circles were done with my Coluzzle. I used colours Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray. The stamp set is Season of Joy, which I wanted when it was back in the Holiday mini catalogue, but didn't have a chance to get. YAY!





I also love the new ribbons...all different sizes, textures, and colours. This one is the wide grosgrain double stitched ribbon in Baja Breeze. This one is really hard to tie...I've tried, believe me. So, I decided to just wrap it around one of the layers instead.





I used my 2-way Glue Pen and SU's Cosmo Glitter pack (the green one) for the glitter on the tree.

Keep watch, as I will be posting all of the samples for my upcoming stamp camp (Xmas in September)! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: