Thursday, April 24, 2008

Upcoming stamp camp

Hi everyone!
I am posting a couple of samples of projects we will be doing at my workshop this weekend. I did a 6" x 6" scrapbook page, and a Photo Wallet.



This one uses the Afternoon Tea Designer Series Papers and the Close to Cocoa Prints DP. I paper pierced the outside of the Soft Sky Textured CS. I used the Photo Corner Punch on the Afternoon Tea DP for the top left.
The Sentiment is from the Loonies for Littles promo, and the medallion is from True Friend, with a Build-A-Brad in the middle.




For the photo wallet, I tried not to make the colours too girly, since the stamp set is more on the feminine side.

I used the stamp set Always (one of my fav's).
The main wallet is Blue Bayou Textured CS, and on the inside (see other pic), I used Gable Green and Sahara Sand CS.

For the flowers on the band, I stamped 3 of them in Gable Green Classic Ink, cut them out, and in the middle of each flower, I glued on clusters of the green micro beads from the Bead Duos in the catty. Those little things get EVERYWHERE.



When you open the little flaps, that's where you would find the 3 pictures mounted.



Hope you enjoy!

No comments: