Saturday, April 12, 2008

My First Tilda

Hello All,

Well, I just ordered a couple of stamps from Magnolia, and I got them in the mail, so I had to ink one up. Here, Tilda is in a field.

For the background, it is Sanded from SU, with sponging around the edges. I used the corner rounder punch to scallop the bottom. The stamp on the right is from Close to My Heart (faux ribbon stamp).

For the ovals, I used my Nestabilities with my Cuttlebug and layered a few of them.

I watercoloured Tilda with my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids, and then popped her out on Dimensionals (you can't tell in the picture). For her wings, I used a 2-way glue pen and white Fun Flock, so they're fuzzy. Love that stuff...too bad SU doesn't sell it.

Recipe:
SS: Magnolia, Sanded BG, Close to My Heart (don't know the name)
CS: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Various ink pad lids
Other: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponges, Aqua Painter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Fun Flock.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: