Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm back!

OK, so I've been away for a really long time. Sorry about that. Here is my True Friend Card. I really like this stamp set for some reason. I've just seen soooo many great things done with it. For all the flowers in the background, I used markers. It was a little time-consuming, but worth it! I saw an original of this card somewhere, but I can't remember where.

The corner punch is from SU (retired), but I can't remember the name. I did faux stitching with my White Gel Pen. I wish I had a Vanilla-coloured one to match the cardstock, but oh well.
I have another card to post later, but I am off to work...




Recipe:
SS: True Friend, Warm Words (retiring)
CS: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Rose Red and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers, White Gel Pen
Other: Small and Large Oval Punches, Designer Label Punch, Corner Punch (retired), Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon


Thanks for stopping in!

*Added*
Oh yeah, I found it. The original is from Nancy Riley's blog found here:
http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2008/07/elegant-eggplant-taken-with-teal-old.html

No comments: