Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TLC162 Paper Tole Crab

Hi All,

I have done another Challenge over at SCS.

TLC162: Paper Tole. This is where you would stamp one main image, and then stamp the same image one or two more times on a different sheet. Then cut them out, and layer them on top of the main image to get a pop-out 3-D effect.

Catch: NO FLOWERS....what?

When I went up to my stamping room to find a set with no flowers to layer, I almost came up short. As you can see, I have layered the crab's claws.

For the circles, I used my Nestabilities with my Cuttlebug. I put little black dots over 3 of the layers on the card for more interest.

Recipe:

SS: Crab & Company, Cheesecloth BG (retired)

CS: Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Dashing Designer Paper (retired), Real Red

Ink: Basic Black, Very Vanilla Craft, Real Red

Other: SU Corner Punch (retired), Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!