Friday, January 20, 2012

Some Odd Girl Customer Showcase

Hi all,

Hopefully you saw all of the fun stuff we have been doing this week over on the Some Odd Girl blog to celebrate the 2 year birthday!

Today, all of the ODDies are sharing a card we have spotted made by someone out there in blog land using our SOG images!  We love seeing these in random spots around the blogosphere, so we're excited to share these with you!

I spotted this card over on the Sketch Saturday blog when I was looking for a sketch to use, and one of their DT was using a SOGgy image!  I was so impressed, that I had to choose this one!

It is the talented Faye, and you can find the link to her post HERE, and here is her card:

Her colouring blew me away, and I loved the papers and embellishments.  I just adore it!  Head over to her blog and leave her some love!!!

Thanks for sharing this Faye!

1 comment:

paula tracy williamson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.