Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sketch Saturday 180: Deck The Halls

Hi all,
I liked the sketch from Sketch Saturday so much, I had to use it again...this time I made a holiday card using one of the newest digi releases at Some Odd Girl!

Here's a glimpse of the sketch:


And here's my humble version:
My card base is Chocolate Chip CS, and my patterned papers are from SU's Ski Slope pack, with black mats.  I used an SU scallop edge punch for the panel on the left, and I added some rhinestones to the side.  The strip along the bottom is Old Olive CS, and the sentiment is an SU rub-on.  For the top right corner, I added some adorable string ornaments by Jolee's - aren't they cute?

I printed Bright Lights Kaylee onto Whisper White CS, and coloured her with Copics.  I cut her out with Classic Rectangle Nesties, and added some Java Versamagic sponging to the inside of the stencil.  I matted that with a black scallop rectangle.

On another note, in honour of American Thanksgiving, Kristy has released some adorable images, and they are being shown on the SOG blog! Head over and take a look - great images for occasions with gratitude!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: