Sunday, February 6, 2011

Party Animal


Hi all,

I am playing along with this week's Sketch Saturday layout #141.  Another fun sketch to use, and I brought out one of my old Hallowe'en images from Some Odd Girl.  Here's the sketch:


I am also playing along with the ABC Challenge with the letter N (to use Nesties), and the Crafty Catz Challenge #68 (use tartan/plaid).

Here's my card:

My card base is Gable Green CS, and all my plaid DSP is from SU's retired Manchester paper pack, and I added some Close To Cocoa sponging around the bottom 2 layers.  All of the layers are matted with Basic Black CS.  The 2 small strips are Whisper White, and I added a black brad to each. 
The sentiment is from Stamping Bella, and I used Whisper White and Kraft CS for that one. 
The circle is cut with my Classic Circle Nesties, and I embossed the Whisper White piece with the Floral Screen Cuttlebug embossing folder - I think it looks like a forrest.

I used the adorable Rawr Tobie image, printed him onto PTI White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out with a thin white border.  I added some black Sakura Glaze pen to the eyes - it's really great because it dries raised, and it's nice and shiny!

Don't forget about the scallops challenge running on the SOG blog HERE.  You have until Wednesday to play along!  We will post a new challenge on Thursday.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Robin! Your coloring of tobie is just amazing!

Karita said...

Awesome card! Your colouring is great andalso the colour copmbo is magnificent!

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

carol said...

Hi..super card, love the image, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz x Carol

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Such a wonderful card! Tha coloring is fantastic! :0)

Suzie said...

A great card and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

StephC said...

Wow, this card really shows how amazing you are with your Copics. I'm just blown away. Stunning really.