Friday, February 25, 2011

CA & F Saturday Sketch 56

Hi all,

I am playing along with another Greeting Farm challenge - this time on the Club Anya & Friends blog!  I chose to work with their Sketch Saturday #56 layout, and I really like it!  Here is the sketch:


I followed it pretty much to the tee...

All of the papers and cardstock I used are from the SU Simply Scrappin Kit called Tickets & Tokens.  I added some Baja Breeze ribbon on top, and I made it look like a belt with a couple of die cut stickers that came in the kit.
I used an SU edge punch for the scallop edge, and the oval was cut with my Nesties.  The "It's A Good Life" sticker also came from the kit.  The sentiment is from that label-maker thing-y again.

I stamped Travel Anya from The Greeting Farm (I think she's retired now) onto Gina K Luxury White CS with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and embossed her with Clear EP.  I coloured her with Copics, cut her out and mounted her on with foam dots.

I think there is a possibility that I might use this sketch again some time - it was great for showcasing some of my DSP!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love how you color hair and get such great shadows!