Friday, December 24, 2010

Sketch Saturday 134: Ollie

Hi all,

I wanted to play along with the Sketch Saturday 134 sketch this week again - I love these sketches!  There was a giant square panel in the centre which really appealed to me!

AND, did you know that the monkee from Some Odd Girl has been named Ollie??? I am using Sad Ollie for this card, cause he's sooo cute!  I morphed him into a get well monkee...

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take:

I left a couple panels out because the card was small, and the image was big, but I got the gist of it.  My card base is Basic Gray CS, and I also used Basic Black CS for all my mats.  The DSP is from SU's Close To Cocoa Prints pack, and I added some black jumbo brads to the side. 

I printed Ollie onto Neenah Solar White CS and coloured him with Copics.  I added some Crystal Effects to his tears, and I added some black Sakura pen to his eyes.  I cut him out with my Square Nesties, and mounted it with Basic Black CS. 

Make sure you check out the SOG blog for the current BLING challenge, and good luck!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

awwww how saweet is the colouring on this card? I love Sad Ollie and you totally brought him to life.

Happy Holidays to you and your fam
xx