Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gingerbread InStyle

Hi all,

I was playing with some more holiday images from InStyle Stamps, and I decided to make a little treat carrier for all the Kisses I collected! 

I started with a simple 8.5" square piece of Soft Suede CS, and I added 2" tabs on either side.  I folded it into a box, and added some Sticky Strip to adhere the edges.  I wrapped a strip of Rockabilly DSP around it - the yummy piece with the shiny cherries on it.

I printed the Gingerbread House image onto PTI White CS, coloured it in with Copics, cut it out, and attached it with Dimensionals. 

I stuffed some tissue paper and all my Kisses into the box!

Don't forget to check out all the challenges running on the ISS blog! You have a few chances to win some ISS digis!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute project! :)