Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A New Month and A New Sketch!

Hi all,

Well, I suppose we should welcome eachother into a new month!  This year has gone by so quickly, and now we're in December!  That is just crazy.

Since it's the first Wednesday of the month, we are playing along with a new sketch challenge over on the InStyle Stamps blog!  I always LOVE sketches - I do the least amount of thinking, and somehow, the project comes out decent - that is a credit to the talented peeps making the sketches!
Here is the sketch for this month (SC16):


Now, that is good stuff - I always love a large main panel : )

So, here is my creation:

I used a 5 1/4" square base of Soft Suede CS, and the 2 patterned papers in the background are from SU's Christmas Cocoa pack.  At the bottom, I added a strip of Soft Suede polka dot ribbon.  My sentiment is an SU rub-on, on top of Real Red CS, and punched out with the SU ornament punch.

I printed my digi image, Scarf Chick, onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out with Rectangle Nesties.  I added some Soft Suede sponging on the inside of that panel, and matted it with a Basic Black piece.

Make sure you head over to the ISS blog to see what th rest of the DT put together, and to submit your own creation with our awesome sketch this month!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

This is SO amazing - your coloring is just out f this world! I could stare at her all day!!!!!! I wanna be like you one day, lol :)

Tamara Morton said...

These are just the sort of colours that i love. Fabulous card..
Hugs Tamara