Monday, December 6, 2010

Sketch Saturday 132

Hi all,

I am playing along today with the Sketch Saturday 132 sketch!  And in keeping with my favourite season, I had to make another Christmas card!  I used the Santa image from Some Odd Girl, and some fun Dashing DSP from SU.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my version:

I used Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White CS, along with Dashing DSP.  I punched the white strips with my Icicle egde punch by Martha Stewart.  The oval was cut with my Classic Oval Nesties.  The sentiment is an SU rub-on, on top of Basic Black CS, and punched out with the SU ornament punch.

I printed Santa onto PTI White CS, coloured him with Copics, cut him out, and mounted him on with Dimensionals.
Don't forget to head over to the SOG blog and take a look at the current challenge, and other news!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Terry said...

wowzersss love what you did with my sketch sweetie really beautifull, thanks for playing along on my DT week on Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry xxxx