Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life is Good

Hi all,

I've been playing with my summer images from InStyle Stamps, and I'm having a blast!  I have made a very summer-y card with the Sand Bucket image. It is so much fun!

All my DSP, photo corners, sentiment & moments tag are from SU's Flowers & Friends Simply Scrappin' Kit.

My card base is So Saffron, followed by the DSP, and a Chocolate Chip mat, with the corners rounded.  I followed that with a Whisper White piece, with only the left corners rounded.  Next is a "memories" tag from the scrappin' kit. 

The sentiment is a bunch of separate stickers, and I mounted them onto 1/2" circles of Chocolate Chip CS, then onto the base with Mini Glue Dots.

I printed the sand bucket onto PTI White CS, coloured it with Copics, and cut it out with rectangle Nesties.  I matted that with a Basic Black recatngle.  I also sponged some Tempting Turquoise ink around the image, and added some blue photo corner stickers.

I like how bright and fun this one is - makes me want a Pina Colada! LOL

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget: there are still challenges running over at the ISS blog - get your creations entered to win the monthly prizes!

No comments: