Monday, November 24, 2008

Pink Poison Rocks!

Hi Again,

I absolutely love the stamps being put out by Pink Poison these days! I especially love the Anyas. Here is the new Elf Anya, and I used the cute Frosty Days DSP from SU. I love those colours because they are not traditional...and I LOVE Tangerine Tango!
Here are the Copic markers I used to colour her. (Click on the picture if you need to see a larger version.) She was stamped onto Whisper White CS with Versafine Black ink, and embossed with Clear EP. I find this is a good way to keep the image from bleeding when you colour (the embossing seals the ink in), but it is only useful for images that are very simple and have large features.



After I was finished colouring her, I cut her out, so that I could mount her onto my DSP. The DSP Classic Oval and the Bashful Blue Scalloped Oval were both cut out with my Nestabilities (using my Cuttlebug).


It's hard to see, but the right-hand edge of the card base was punched with a cute Martha Stewart punch (it also embosses - you might be able to tell). CS is Close to Cocoa.


Ribbon used was Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain from SU.
Hope you like her! Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to leave a comment : )

No comments: