Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Anyas

Hi All,



I have been playing with my stamps from Pink Poison. This first one is called Nurse Anya. I coloured all of my Anyas with my Copic Markers. For the nurse, I used Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Whisper White CS. The red paper is the Real Red Patterns DSP from the Level 1 Hostess paper pack from SU.


I added lots of dots with my Basic Black marker and white gel pen. The ribbon is Black Gingham.


The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations and punched out with the Large Oval punch.






















The next one is Angel Anya. I used Pale Plum, Almost Amethyst, and Certainly Celery CS. Her cloud is made out of the ew Christmas glitter pack from Martha Stewart (it looks like snow). The background stamps are from Close To My Heart, stamped in Certainly Celery ink. I painted Shimmerz on her wings and her bow to add some sparkle (you can't really see it in this pic).





The purple velvet ribbon is a miscellaneous pack I found at a local scrap store.























The last one is Princess Anya. I used the sentiment from the set called Friend to Friend and punched it out with the Word Window Punch. The DSP is called All Dressed Up. It is a pack I got on sale from Scrappin' Great Deals (see "Where I shop online" on the righthand toolbar for the link). It is VERY glam. It has sparkles all over it.

Thanks for stopping by!

























1 comment:

Enjoli said...

Hi!! I found your blog on SCS.. I love your Anyas! Super cute!! I just bought some and can't wait to play with them. =)