Saturday, July 19, 2008

2 New Stamp Camp cards

Hello again!



So, My next 2 cards are CASE'd from a couple that I saw when I was recently surfing. I decided that they were great layouts & colour schemes to use at my July Stamp Camp, and I had both of the stamp sets (and they are both retiring this year).




The first card uses the set Be Happy, and the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (DSP). The paper is no longer available, because it was in the mini catty that expired on June 30. But I still need to use up the paper, so there it was. The Gingham Ribbon is no longer available either, but needed to use it up, so I could move on.


The blue piece along the side is stamped with the swirls from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set, which is also retiring.






Recipe:



SS: Be Happy, Itty Bitty Backgrounds



CS: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP



Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue



Other: Red Gingham Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Round Scallop Punch



Here is the link to the original, on Chat's blog:

http://memystampsandi.blogspot.com/2008/07/smile.html

This card was CASE'd from Mary Brown's original, but I couldn't find the link for that. The original card was square, and much larger, so I cut a couple things down to make it a standard size. The large green panel has been stamped with the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (I use that for everything). I don't know yet if that wheel is reitiring, as they haven't released the accessories list.

Recipe:

SS: Wild Rose, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel

CS: Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Basic Black

Ink: Taken With Teal, Certainly Celery

Other: Black Gingham Ribbon, Sponges

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: