Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere

Hi All,

So, I have made 2 new samples. The first ones uses the upcoming Level 2 Hostess Set called Happiness Always. The yellow flowers attached to the corner of that panel are REAL. I bought them in a package at Michael's (or another craft store, can't remember). They are very fragile. When I went to attach them, some of the petals started to fall off : (

Oh well. The rest is very simple. I used the Scallop Edge Punch, as well as the new Tangerine Tango colour (my new Fave). The ribbon is the Chocolate Chip Poly-twill ribbon from the Occasions Mini Catalogue 2008. Just trying to use that stuff up. Not sure if they'll be bringing it back.




Recipe:
SS: Happiness Always
CS: Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke
Other: Chocolate Chip Poly-twill Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Flowers



The second card uses some Stampin' Up! stuff, and a stamp set from Close to My Heart. The main flower panel is from Thoughts of You, which is a CTMH set. I stamped the base image in Real Red, then used markers to stamp the overlay with black and green, then added the leaves.

The background stamp is from SU, called Stitched. It is embossed in white. At the top, there is a border of circles, and a sentiment. Those are from a set from SU called Always. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line them all up in a row, and I dabbed some Gunmetal Stickles onto the centres of each one.

The paper is DP from a Basic Grey collection called Scarlet's Letter. Soooo nice! The rest of the cardstock is SU.



Recipe:
SS: Thoughts of You (CTMH), Stitched (SU), Always (SU)
CS: Going Gray, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive, Versamark
Other: White Emboss Powder, Real Red Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stickles, Heat Tool


Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: