Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Pixie from Paulabella

Hi all,
I hope you had a great weekend, and are ready to face another work week!  I suspect this one will be easier than most because most of us should get a long weekend coming up - thanks to Good Friday!  I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Hopefully, you got a chance to get crafty this weekend - I know it can be hard with all the errands to run and chores to do.  Sometimes it's a good idea to just relax with some colouring, KWIM?

Well, I did get to play a bit.  I was looking through my drawers for some paper, and I found some supplies I hadn't used yet from a colouring class that Paulabella did when she visited Bellaland!  I'm sure you all know by now that she is the colouring queen!  So I had to colour it up and post it!

The base is just white, and she chose the plaid paper with the pink mat.  I don't know what brands they are - she prepared them for us before the class.

She also pre-stamped Paisley Pixie (assuming it was on Bella's Bestest Paper, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink).  I coloured her completely with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, as per her awesome instructions, and I added some Bisque sponging around the outside.
I added some machine stitching around both layers, and that was it!

Don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week to use the sketch below!


Have a great week!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: