Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sneak Peek: Magician Tobie

Hi all,

It is the second day of sneak peeks over on the Some Odd Girl blog!  There are so many new digi images being released, and we are letting you have some awesome peeks at them all!
The ODD team is doing such an amazing job - you will get inspiration thrown at you from every corner!

Today, I'm showing you Magician Tobie

Here he is:

My base is Kraft CS, and my patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Scarlet Letter pack.  The base layer is matted with black and white pieces, and the white edge was punched with an EK Success edge punch.  I added a black strip across that, using the same punch, and topped it with a white strip and some black gingham ribbon. 
The side panel is DSP, matted with black and Kraft CS, and the sentiment was made using a label maker I bought at Michaels.

I printed Magician Tobie onto Whisper White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out with a thin white border around.  I think he's totally adorable, and I chose not to use him for a Halloween card, just to show he can be useful for other things!

Make sure you head over to the SOG blog to see everything the ODDies are showing, as well as the other images being released!  There will be sneaks over there every day up until Friday!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: