Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yummy Fuschias

Hi all,

Did you know that fuschias are one of my FAVOURITE flowers???  HAHA - I bet you didn't.  I have tried to own one a couple of times, and they end up dying - someone please tell me what the secret is!!!

Anywho, if you haven't seen the Fuschias for Lulu, you need to get over to Stamping Bella!  I adore this image!  They are scrumptious, right?

OK, here's my card:

I went with a really simple and clean layout - didn't want to stifle the image.  The base is Kraft CS, then a white piece.  Across that is a black piece, punched with one of the Martha Stewart punches, and some Eggplant grosgrain ribbon across that. 
The next panel is a smaller piece of Melon Mambo with a black mat.

I stamped the fuschias onto Bellas Bestest Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it in with Copics.  I really love those purples and pinks - I think the flowers come in lots of different colours, but the purple and pink combo is the classic.

Make sure you head over to the Bloggabella tomorrow to check out Bellarific Friday!!!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, this is GORGEOUS, Robin! Who needs fuschias in the yard when you color them so beautifully???