Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buds Birthday

Hi all,

I made this card for my niece's birthday - it is coming up next month.  She is about to turn 2, and they have a big dog named Baron (Chocolate Lab).  My image is called Buds from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Here it is:


How adorable is she???  I wish I was that size...I wanna sleep on top of a dog!

I went with a really simple layout - I wanted the image to be in the spotlight!  My card base is Whisper White, and I added some button embossing with a Cuttlebug folder.  I also wrapped some yellow satin ribbon around the base, and I attached a bow which I made with my Bow Easy.

I printed the image onto Bella's Bestest cardstock, and coloured her with Prismacolour pencils.  I stamped the sentiment (from Stamping Bella) at the top using my Stamp-a-ma-jig...lots of effort, can you tell???  I added a Basic Black mat behind that.

I think they will like it - what do you think?

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Monique said...

What an adorable card.. Stunning coloring...

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Oh!! THis is totally and utterly ADORABLE Robin! This image is SO sweet and your coloring is just GORGEOUS!